Custardface Photography logo

Wedding shoot FAQ's

Below are just a few typical questions we are normally asked regarding our Wedding shoots:

How do I secure the date for my wedding?
The date is secured by filling in the booking form and signing the terms of agreement form that will be handed to you at your initial consultation, and paying the £100 non-refundable deposit. The deposit can be paid by either cash, cheque or bank transfer.

When do I pay the remaining monies owed?
Once the non-refundable deposit has been paid, 25% of the remaining monies are due 6 months before the wedding and then the remaining 75% is due 6 weeks before.

What if the details of the day change?
No problems at all. Just let us know the details of the change, please just bear in mind that if the travel distances significantly change as a result of any changes then this may be subject to additional travel and accommodations costs. Please ask at the time.

How long do I need to wait for the storybook album?
Once you confirm the images you require in the storybook album expect to wait approximately 3 - 4 weeks for this to arrive. We will need to spend time digitally laying the book out, which then needs to be printed, binded and then dispatched to you.

How do I order additional prints and products?
Very easily. Simply use the client log in link we give you (which can be shared with friends and family members too) and make a note of the codes of the images that you require. Then just let us know the format you would like that image in. Full payment for these items is required in advance.

What happens if I damage my storybook album and need a replacement?
Don't worry; we keep the digital files of all our books so within a few clicks we can order the book again for you. Again, full payment is required in advance before doing so.

Can I order additional copies of the DVD?
Yes of course, there is just a small charge of £30.

For more information please, get in touch.